Version 4.1 of NavPay is out now. It’s easier to use, more customisable, and more reliable. Here are the key updates you should know about.
NavPay is now available to download on iOS devices.
While Apple is going through the process of approving the app for the iTunes store, NavPay has been turned into a Progressive Web App that saves to your home screen for easy access.
On a your first visit to https://navpay.navcoin.org using the latest iOS version (11.3) you’ll be prompted to download the Progressive Web App version. If you have an existing wallet, the download button can be found in Settings at the bottom of the page.
Enhanced security and privacy.
To improve your security you’ll be prompted to encrypt your wallet, and if it’s unencrypted get you’ll warnings to remind you to secure it. Control of your privacy is enhanced by the option to add custom NavTech private payment servers.
Hosting is faster and backend servers have multiple backups. There are a number of UI fixes and improvements, including making it easier to use Changelly to purchase NavCoin.
Do more with QR codes.
The speed and accuracy of the QR scanner has been improved, and you can now use a QR code to backup your wallet. This makes it easy to transfer your wallet from an old phone to your new one with this new feature.
For a full list of the changes incorporated into NavPay 4.1 visit the GitHub documentation link here https://github.com/Encrypt-S/NavPay/releases/tag/v4.1.0
Get NavPay 4.1 now.
Find the latest version of NavPay at http://navcoin.org/navpay
- The NavCoin Community Fund is live
- Community Fund Locks-in
- Community Fund Locked In
- Soft Fork Voting Update
- #HumansOfNavCoin Activation Competition
- NavCoin Core 4.4.0 Voting Underway
- NavCoin Core 4.4.0 release and Community Fund
- Community Fund Release
- NavCoin Project Summary & Roadmap
- Community Fund Youtube Livestream
- New Navcoin.org website now live
- The NavCoin.org refresh process
- NavCollab Hackathon & ATM Design Vote
- What is the NavCoin Collab Forum?
- Community Fund Countdown Begins
- NavCoin Core Next Steps
- A Guide To The NavCoin Community Fund
- OpenAlias Competition Winners
- Privacy Announcement and Education Livestream
- NavCoin Launches OpenAlias Integration
- OpenAlias Is Live
- Open Alias Developer Notes
- Project Updates + Video Content
- Community Heroes
- NavCoin m8 Launch And Website Redevelopment
- NEXT Wallet Beta 1.0.4 Released
- NavCoin OpenAlias & Community Fund Testing
- 20K NAV bug bounty and roadmap update
- NavPi memory issues resolved
- New Knowledge Base Article & Testing NavCoin Core
- NavCoin Core Feature Testing
- NavCoin Core 4.3.0 Release Candidate
- Community Fund Accumulation Begins
- Community Fund Vote Progress
- Updated Roadmap and Kauri Wallet
- NavCoin Core 4.2.1 Hotfix & NavCoin Community Twitter
- NavCoin Core 4.2.0 released, NavCoin around the world.
- Developer & Content Manifestos, Retesting NavCoin 4.2.0
- Community Fund Phase One Preview and NavCoin.org Refresh
- Navcoin Core 4.2.0 Release Candidate
- NavPay 4.1 released. NavCore is now NavHub.
- New NavPay 4.1 Gives You Added Security, Privacy And More
- Community promos. Netherlands Meetup This Saturday.
- Brand Bible and New Merchants
- 2 million Block Milestone, New Devnet
- Navpay Update, Community Initiatives.
- NavCoin Core Manifestos, Cold Staking Testing.
- NavCoin Community Hub Launched, Alex visits Auckland.
- Community Website, And Developer Upskilling
- NavPi Kowhai UX Flow And New NavCoin Core Page
- Development Update, New NavCoin Contributors and Community Meetups
- Development Update, Website Restructure Underway & Community News
- NavTech page, NavPi update, and London Meetup
- NavCore Project Progress, Nav Community & Marketing Update
- Knowledge Base Launched, NavPi Ready, Encrypt S Expansion
- NavTech Subchain Upgrade Success
- 2018 Roadmap is Live
- Kickstart 2018 Navpi Back in Stock and Electrum Export to Navpay
- A Guide To NavTech 1.2 - In Easy To Understand Language