The NavHub News isn't just about reporting on what the NavCoin Core developers are doing. It's a place where any NavCoin community member can showcase the work they are contributing to this decentralised project.
You! The news section is a decentralised publication about all the things happening in the NavCoin community. We’ve implemented an Content Management System to the site as a way for non-developers to add their articles. There’s still a few steps that need to take place, so be sure to read this guide if you want to contribute.
If you have any suggestions you'd like to add you can contribute to this site through GitHub.
There are a lot of development projects going on in the NavCoin eco-system. Many of the developers of these projects are doing great work but need help to write articles that explain their projects and give progress updates. Check out the projects page and join the community on discord to see if you can help write about an ongoing NavCoin project.
If you're looking to submit a Community Fund proposal, publishing your proposal idea to NavHub could be a great way to get community support. There are a lot of proposals being voted on all the time, so another option could be to write up a digest which walks stakers through which proposals are up for voting and what they are about.
The NavCoin eco-system is becoming so large it can be daunting for a new community member to get their head around everything. Articles which explain NavCoin features, projects or general blockchain / cryptocurrency topics are welcome additions to the site.
1. To add a new article to NavHub, you must first have a Medium account.
If you don't have one, sign up here.
2. Then simply write your article using the tools provided by Medium.
3. You should start your article with a title, image and short introudction paragrah since this is what is pulled through to the news listings page.
4. The title should not exceed 4 or 5 words otherwise it will be too long to fit on the latest news section on the home page.
5. A good example of a well formatted title, image and introduction paragraph can be found here.
1. To get your article added to the publication you'll need to be added as a contributor. Get in touch with the publication editors on discord to be added, you'll only need to do this once.
2. Once you're a contributor to the publication, you'll be able to add the article to the NavCoin Collective from the edit story page. Please note that this option is only available on desktop currently..
3. Notify the editors that you've submitted your story so they can approve it.
4. The story will now appear on the NavCoin Collective Medium, NavHub and other places which look to it for their news like Binance Info and Delta.
1. If you think you have a greate idea and wish to delivery a major improvement to to the NavCoin ecosystem, it would be greate to communicate with other NavCoin members,and submit your idea to the Discord News Channel.
2. Disuss and refine your news ideas with the community members and get some buy-ins.
3. Pulish the polished idea onto Nav Collab.
4. Great! Now you can apply for the NavCoin Community Fund with has a link to you the project on Nav Collab and get paid for working and deliverying you ideas. Check out the community fund page here.