The NavCoin Core developers have a range of projects on the go in 2018, supporting the ‘big picture’ mission of simplifying cryptocurrency.
2018 Roadmap Is Live!
The roadmap linked to below outlines what’s coming over the next 12 months.
NavPay & The iOS App Store
The NavCoin Core content creators would like to address the confusion in the community that was generated by the social post yesterday in regards to NavPay, Apple and the App store.
Last December, the NavPay App was rejected from the App Store due to some minor technical feedback. The NavCoin Core developers have since fixed all the technical issues Apple had with the application. There is currently only one outstanding item holding NavPay back from being listed in the App store – that NAV needs to be added to the approved digital currency list.
The NavCoin Core developers are in talks with Apple about getting NAV whitelisted. There are already quite a few digital currencies approved for iOS, so it is hopeful that this will be a speedy and relatively easy process, but NavPay is unfortunately still at the mercy of the App Store until this approval is secured.
If NAV can get approved for use on iOS, it means that NavPay can be listed in the store, and any iOS app will be able to use NAV in their app if they choose to adopt it. The NavCoin Core developers are doing their best to make this happen. Until NavPay is approved in the App Store, you can still use the NavPay web wallet on iOS devices. For an optimum experience, it’s recommended to use Chrome.
Alex Lecturing On Blockchain
Last week NavCoin Core developer Alex, gave a lecture at the Beuth University of Applied Sciences in Berlin. Alex presented to large group of students on the basics of cryptocurrencies, NavCoin, and blockchain technology. The NavCoin Core developers believe education is hugely important in the cryptocurrency industry, and are excited to contribute to the spread of knowledge on both Blockchain and NavCoin.
NavCoin Core Developer Processes & Scalability
With so many big projects in the pipeline, the NavCoin Core developers have been spending some time working on designing and implementing scalable development processes. The goal is to create robust development, build and deployment practices amongst the NavCoin Core developers.
That’s it from the NavCoin Core team this week.
Talk Soon, NavCoin Core Team.
- ZeroCT White Paper Published
- Guide to Staking NavCoin
- NavCoin Core 4.5.1 Hard Fork
- NavCoin 4.5.0 Is Now Available!
- NavCoin 4.5.0 Coming Soon
- Testing NavCoin Core 4.5.0
- NavPay 4.4.0 released, and proposal voting
- NavPay 4.4.0 Released
- Community Fund Activated
- The NavCoin Community Fund is live
- Community Fund Locks-in
- Community Fund Locked In
- Soft Fork Voting Update
- #HumansOfNavCoin Activation Competition
- NavCoin Core 4.4.0 Voting Underway
- NavCoin Core 4.4.0 release and Community Fund
- Community Fund Release
- NavCoin Project Summary & Roadmap
- Community Fund Youtube Livestream
- New Navcoin.org website now live
- The NavCoin.org refresh process
- NavCollab Hackathon & ATM Design Vote
- What is the NavCoin Collab Forum?
- Community Fund Countdown Begins
- NavCoin Core Next Steps
- A Guide To The NavCoin Community Fund
- OpenAlias Competition Winners
- Privacy Announcement and Education Livestream
- NavCoin Launches OpenAlias Integration
- OpenAlias Is Live
- Open Alias Developer Notes
- Project Updates + Video Content
- Community Heroes
- NavCoin m8 Launch And Website Redevelopment
- NEXT Wallet Beta 1.0.4 Released
- NavCoin OpenAlias & Community Fund Testing
- 20K NAV bug bounty and roadmap update
- NavPi memory issues resolved
- New Knowledge Base Article & Testing NavCoin Core
- NavCoin Core Feature Testing
- NavCoin Core 4.3.0 Release Candidate
- Community Fund Accumulation Begins
- Community Fund Vote Progress
- Updated Roadmap and Kauri Wallet
- NavCoin Core 4.2.1 Hotfix & NavCoin Community Twitter
- NavCoin Core 4.2.0 released, NavCoin around the world.
- Developer & Content Manifestos, Retesting NavCoin 4.2.0
- Community Fund Phase One Preview and NavCoin.org Refresh
- Navcoin Core 4.2.0 Release Candidate
- NavPay 4.1 released. NavCore is now NavHub.
- New NavPay 4.1 Gives You Added Security, Privacy And More
- Community promos. Netherlands Meetup This Saturday.
- Brand Bible and New Merchants
- 2 million Block Milestone, New Devnet
- Navpay Update, Community Initiatives.
- NavCoin Core Manifestos, Cold Staking Testing.
- NavCoin Community Hub Launched, Alex visits Auckland.
- Community Website, And Developer Upskilling
- NavPi Kowhai UX Flow And New NavCoin Core Page
- Development Update, New NavCoin Contributors and Community Meetups
- Development Update, Website Restructure Underway & Community News
- NavTech page, NavPi update, and London Meetup
- NavCore Project Progress, Nav Community & Marketing Update
- Knowledge Base Launched, NavPi Ready, Encrypt S Expansion
- NavTech Subchain Upgrade Success
- 2018 Roadmap is Live
- Kickstart 2018 Navpi Back in Stock and Electrum Export to Navpay
- A Guide To NavTech 1.2 - In Easy To Understand Language